|Preparing for Success in Music||
Uludag University Music Education Department Alumni Association
Uludag University Music Education Department Alumni Association commenced in 1995. The association has 190 graduate members and its purpose is to support the development of all aspects of music in our community and further afield in accordance with the following objectives:
1) To communicate with relevant organizations and corporations by developing new ideas, projects, plans and curricula which can contribute to development of formal and informal music education.
2) To prepare teaching materials for music education as well as instrument instruction methods, CDs, lesson plans etc.
3) To provide aids to teachers for the maintenance of musical equipment for music classes as well as providing all the necessary materials.
4) To take part in European Union projects in which can ensure opportunities its members to develop themselves and their knowledge as well as their abilities and other relevant fields.
5) To develop relations between all members, promote continuing education and create opportunities for networking and employment for all our members.
He was born in Bursa, 1980. He has been interested in music since childhood. He started to play guitar while he was in highschool and went to Turkish Music Conservatory for two years. Then, He decided to study music and pursued his education at Bursa Uludağ Universty Music Education Department. During this years, he played in several bands and concerts. Then he become a music teacher in 2001. He worked different cities of Turkey as music teacher. He works for Bursa Girls High School now and giving private guitar classes. He is also working as EU Project coordinator in Bursa Music Teacher Association.
Sirin Akbulut Demirci
Assoc. Prof. Şirin Akbulut Demirci studied at Bursa Fine Arts School in bursa. She graduated from Bursa Uludag University in 2001. She won third prize at the International Young Musicians’ Piano Competition in 2000. Akbulut Demirci studied piano in France and earned the prof. Desire n’kaoua honor certificate. Later she completed her master in art in Trakya State Conservatory in Edirne and Dma Degree in Mimar Sinan State Conservatory in İstanbul. She was appointed research assistant at both Mimar Sinan Fine Art University and Bursa Uludag University. She won Uludag University Art Award in 2012, Performance Award in 2013 and Project Award in 2014. She is currently working as associate professor at Bursa Uludag University, giving lots of concerts as a performer in Turkey, Hungary, Italy etc. And also made presentations in lots of international conferences.
He was born in Adana, 1974. He got his higher education in Uludağ University Music Education Department. He played in many pubs and bands in these years. He was graduated from the university in 2000. Now, He is working as a music teacher in a primary school. He is also working as board member in Bursa Music Teachers Association.
She was born in Eskişehir, 1981. She studied her High School in Eskişehir Fine Arts School. Then she moved to Bursa to continue her education in Bursa Uludağ University Music Education Department. After graduation, she sang in World Music Association Choir. Now she teaches piano and vocal in a private course center.
Aysun Tayfur Işıkbol
She was born in Bursa, 1976. She was graduated from Uludağ University Music Education Department in 1997. She is a music teacher in a primary school.